More Than 30 Years Experience
South Bay Document Destruction has been in the business since 1978 serving Southern California, giving us 30 years experience and we are here to stay. Our shredding business was founded on Department of Defense classified document destruction.
We specialize in assisting facilities with compliance to Federal and State laws including HIPAA regulations and FACTA with regard to disposal and destruction of your proprietary documents. We are a HIPAA business associate and have the proper privacy and sanction policies in place. We offer mobile and off site shredding to accommodate every customers need.
• Compliant with State and Federal Document Legislation
- Healthcare: HIPAA
- Financial Sector & Banking: GLB
- All Industries: FACTA, ITPEA, SOX
- California: SB1386
• DOD/NSA Approved Hammermill for Government Records
• AAA NAID Certified
• Fully Insured and Bonded Paper Shredders